It's not what you say, it's how you say it. "We should talk" is a short-form narrative game that will make you think twice about the words you choose.
Using its unique combinatorial choice mechanic, players craft sentences in response to the in-game characters in "We should talk." Through this careful choice of words, players discuss ongoing problems about life and romance with their in-game partner over text messages, while also chatting with friends and strangers at their favorite local bar about what’s on their mind. The combination of words they choose affects how genuinely they can connect with their partner, and whether their relationship can survive the night.
(Alpha trailer shows in-development progress and does not reflect the final version of the game)
Articles & Featured Press
Awards and Accolades
Awards & Accolades
- Bit Bash - Official Selection, 2019
- Game Devs of Color Expo - Official Selection, 2019
- NYU Game Center Incubator - Official Selection, 2019
- Independent Games Festival (IGF) - Honorable Mention for Best Student Game - 2019
- Featured at Babycastles "IGF x NYC" exhibition, 2019
- Different Games - Official Selection - 2018