It's not what you say, it's how you say it. We should talk is a short-form narrative game that will make players think carefully about the words they choose.
Using a unique narrative choice mechanic, players craft sentences in response to the in-game characters in We should talk. Through this careful choice of words, players express themselves as they discuss ongoing problems about life and romance with their in-game partner over text messages, while also chatting with friends and strangers at their favorite local bar about what’s on their mind. The combination of words they choose impacts the conversations they have, how genuinely they can connect with their partner, and whether their relationship can survive the night.
Articles & Featured Press
Awards and Accolades
Awards & Accolades
- Indie MegaBooth - Official Selection 2020
- WordPlay - Official Selection, 2019
- Bit Bash - Official Selection, 2019
- Game Devs of Color Expo - Official Selection, 2019
- NYU Game Center Incubator - Official Selection, 2019
- Independent Games Festival (IGF) - Honorable Mention for Best Student Game - 2019
- Featured at Babycastles "IGF x NYC" exhibition, 2019
- Different Games - Official Selection - 2018